Looking for a new challenge this season? If so then sweeping the river could be just thing. When your local surf break goes flat or if you’re searching for new discoveries the UK’s inland waterways could provide the scratch for that SUP itch. Gentile windin meanders or frenetic big volume white water – it’s all available depending on your skill set.
Writer, journalist, content creator
Experienced surfing, windsurfing, SUP and snowboarding journalist, writer and conetnt creator. Drumming aficionado and artist.
Content creator - writer - editor - social media manager Windsurf - SUP - snowboard - surf - kayak - drums - art
- @AWE365 @UKPaddleSports Yep for sure. Tom Pattison from Perception Kayaks keeps banging on about the Ouse. Need to make teh trip... 22 hours ago
- @AWE365 @UKPaddleSports @tezwoz Dave's a legend in the UK river SUP and regularly takes on th emighty Hurley Weir. Def need to hook up! 22 hours ago
- RT @AWE365: @UKPaddleSports where are you based? I have not tried #SUP yet, but hope to soon. I am sure @tezwoz & @SUPMagUK would love to k… 22 hours ago
- RT @SUPMagUK: @AWE365 @tezwoz Sweet! #UKSUP 1 day ago
- RT @UKPaddleSports: @AWE365 @tezwoz @supmaguk Folks, come and meet me anytime! I know some sweet #endlesswaves at perfect levels right now … 1 day ago